- Requires no electricity.
- The key will not degrade over time.
- The lock must be decoded in order to open without the key.
- Can conceal the existence of a lock.
- No key way to insert a pick or tension wrench.
- The lock will open in the case of an emergency.
- The lock can be made to open with any electrical signalling method (key code, swipe card, motion sensor, biometrics, etc.)
- Common electromagnets can remain closed under as much as 1,200 pounds of force.
- The lock and holding force of the magnet can be increased by increasing the current.
MAGNETIC LOCK SALES AND INSTALLATIONS
Magnetic Locks have become the most commonly used access control lock due to their ease of installation and tolerance to door deterioration. We provide, install and support Indoor Magnetic Locks, Outdoor Magnetic Locks, Single & Double Door Magnetic Locks, Gate Magnetic Locks, Electric Door and more.
- Commercial Buildings
- Health Care Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Convention Centers
- Technology Centers
- Drug Rehabilitation Centers
- and more
Magnetic Locks We Carry
Get a FREE Quote Today!